Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spot Illustration: Barbershop Tigers

Fact: Tigers have striped skin.

In my styles and concepts class we had to choose a 'factoid' and then illustrate the idea the factoid talked about. My factoid was that tigers have striped skin. Many ideas came up, but this is what I settled on. It was the most fun, and happy idea I had, so I went with it. I really enjoyed this one. I spent a whole day working on it, making sure everything was just how I wanted it .. and I neglected other homework in the process, but who cares. C.F. Payne loved it (My Teacher), and so did my classmates ... which made me really energetic and happy for the rest of the day. This isn't my typical style, but it's definitely something I like and am working on. I wouldn't say I'm changing my style, but developing two styles.

It's been a good day! I've also got a lot done with my 3rd animation homework assignment. I don't like it as much as the Earth Bender. It can only be 72 frames long (3 seconds) and it's REALLY constricting. I want to do so much more but I can't. It's like being trapped in a box.

I'll be uploading that when it's finished. But for now enjoy the tigers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment