Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've Been Featured in 'Comics Alliance'!

I just got home from dinner with the family tonight and realized that I hadn't checked my blog in awhile. I logged on, went looking through my statistics, and noticed that I was getting a lot of blog views and traffic from a 'comics alliance' link. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link.

I was immediately presented with a bunch of my own artwork. Surprised, I looked at the article title: Bethany Craig Illuminates Pokemon, Velma, the Cheshire Cat and More [Art]As I began to swell with excitement, one question came to mind. Have I been featured somewhere?

After some reading, the answer to my question was clear. Someone had indeed written about me. On January first, Brian Warmoth wrote an article about my artwork! I had no prior knowledge of this article so this was a wonderful surprise!

Here is the article, and here is the writer.

I couldn't be more thrilled, and not to mention incredibly flattered. I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I'm sure I couldn't have done this alone. Thank you, followers, and thank you Comics Alliance!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the article and on creating an awesome body of work, Bethany! :) You are ridiculously talented.

    ReplyDelete