Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

September Challenge: Week 4

Here is the final week for September. This has been fun! Not so sure I'll do one for October since I have lots of things to focus on with my final semester of school, but maybe there will be more in the future :) All in all, I think this was a good idea, and a fun experience that has a lot of potential for me in the future (Not to mention this was kind of a stress reliever for me as well)


September 24th: Panther




September 25th: Badger



September 26th: Horse



September 27th: Condor



September 28th: Manatee



September 29th: Kiwi Bird



September 30th: Gharial



September 31st: Mole


5 comments:

  1. Love your Gharial and Panther! For all of your animals for September you have some awesome little designs going on in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This animal series is SO amazing! The gharial might be my favorite, but I really want to give that manatee a giant hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness thank you so much! The gharial is one of my personal favorites too. And I agree with you on the manatee ... he would make a nice giant animal pillow XD

      Delete